Over time, teeth turn yellow or stain. These inconveniences are accentuated if you have bad habits (too sweet diet, smoking, high consumption of coffee, tea, etc.) and if your question is very porous. No panic, however, to find whiter teeth and healthier without breaking the bank, you only need to apply these simple tips, and know the foods that make teeth white or stain.
Naturally whiter teeth
1. The natural charcoal powder to whiten teeth
The charcoal is a natural medicinal product through canonization of several varieties of poplars or coconut. To enjoy its benefits, you can add a little of this product directly to your toothpaste when you wash your teeth.
You can also pour some charcoal powder in a cup or small bowl, soak a damp cotton swab in it and then apply it on your teeth by rubbing them one by one. Then rinse.
You will notice very quickly whitening effects of charcoal! Once your teeth whiter, use this trick only 1 or 2 times a week will be enough.
You are afraid to swallow charcoal? No problem, the charcoal is edible!Â
2. Baking soda to whiten teeth
Among the many properties that have baking soda, there are teeth whitening! And because it is a natural descaling. Sprinkle just brush your teeth baking soda and apply on your teeth like a conventional toothpaste.
You can also mix baking soda with half a lemon juice to make a paste that you also use as a toothpaste. Lemon promotes shine teeth.
However, baking soda is abrasive, it is important not to resort to this trick only once a week at most, as your enamel may suffer. You will see real results after 2 to 3 months of use.
3. The coarse salt whitens teeth
Due to its high iodine content, the salt has large antiseptic, wash your teeth by mixing coarse sea salt with warm water. You will get a sort of sea water.
Dip just your classic toothbrush in this water and brush your teeth. Whiteness effect guaranteed!
Foods that are whiten teeth
If certain foods will color the teeth, others will help them keep a beautiful pristine color!
1. Broccoli, lettuce, spinach: when you consume them, a very fine compound deposited on your teeth like a film that protects them from stains.
2. Celery, carrots, cauliflower, cucumbers, pears: the fiber content is such that when you eat it is much like a natural tooth brushing.
3. Cheese: the protein and fat contained therein contributes to the neutralization of the food acids. By its phosphorus and calcium, cheese helps protect the teeth by the generalization of the enamel itself consists of minerals 95%.