Something I eat a lot of now especially with it being so hot is salad my number one for this would be.
1. Tomatoes I love them all the goodness they contain and they have water in which fills you up
2. Fish I eat mostly salmon when we have it mostly in sandwiches or with a salad
3. Eggs I eat a fair few eggs two reasons mainly one the protein and two they suppress your appetite.
4. Soup extremely low in calories very filling and studies show that it suppresses your appetite.
5.Apples very low calorie food and contains pectin which is itâ€™s own fibre takes quite a while to break down in your stomach plus turns off the hungry signal in your mind.
6.Egg Whites :The egg debate rages on with so many gurus saying the yolks are OK, and so many others saying for weight loss you should stick to egg whites. Why all the fuss? Eggs are a good source of protein, and the main argument is on whether the fat and cholesterol in the yolks is worth eating.
Play it safe and get the benefit of the protein without worrying about the yolks. When your weight is where you want it you can start adding them back into the equation.
7.Grapefruit :No need to go on some whacky grapefruit diet to get the benefits of it, but for most people this is going to require a new purchase at the store. Grapefruit doesnâ€™t tend to make it onto most peopleâ€™s shopping lists, but it should. In regards to weight loss the long standing myth that they help you lose weight is being proven left and right by clinical studies.
And you donâ€™t have to buy the fruit, you can also simply buy grapefruit juice and start drinking that instead. Tim Ferriss of The Four Hour Body says he uses grapefruit juice on his â€œfree daysâ€ in an effort to avoid the food heâ€™s eating from causing weight gain.
8. Pureed Vegetables:You can add more veggies to your diet, enjoy your “cheat” foods, and cut back on the calories youâ€™re eating, all at the same time. When Penn State researchers added pureed cauliflower and zucchini to mac and cheese, people seemed to like the dish just as much. But they ate 200 to 350 fewer calories. Those healthy vegetables added low-cal bulk to the tasty dish.
9.Pears often get overlooked as the long lost cousin to apples, but they bring their own unique flavor and host of benefits, including weight loss properties. They help you feel full when you eat them, and theyâ€™ve got a different consistency to apples and other fruits, making their fiber even more effective.
Theyâ€™re also used in plenty of recipes that yield delicious results. If you didnâ€™t use pears in your cooking before, or as a fruit to just have around, nowâ€™s the time to start.
10.Lentils:Lentils are gaining more popularity has a healthy food, and one that can help you lose the weight. The fiber they contain will help keep you feeling good between meals, and will help your blood sugar levels from spiking.
If youâ€™re going vegetarian you can use lentil as a good protein source, or you can use them to compliment a protein and act as a side dish. It helps keep your cholesterol in check and help you process carbs more effectively.